Included in the Accucope Tool Kit
- Complete Accucope tool fixture with shim pack to accurately install profiles
- Router attachment for mounting guide pin to a router
- All needed set up tools
- American eagle stagger tooth router bit
- Allen keys for tool adjustments
- Work piece hold down clamp
- Foam padded carrying case
What You Will Need to Supply
- A plunge router with something close to a six inch base. (Small laminate routers will not work)
- The router must be able to plunge for guide pin set up.
- The router base must have a 3/8 inch mount hole to except a 3/8 inch rod to mount the guide pin holder to the router.
- At least two hold down clamps to mount Accucope to a table. Soft jaw clamps work well.
- A small c-clamp if you mount Accucope to a compound miter saw fence.
Accucope offers a full 12 month warranty against any defects in product and materials. Customer will be responsible for providing photos and a description of any defects. Return approval will be at the discretion of Accucope. Upon approval Accucope will pay for shipment of any necessary replacement parts at no cost to the customer. Please contact us with any product or warranty questions.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
High Quality Time Saver.
I bought my Accucope to save time. It takes a few minutes to set up, and then I whip through my baseboard installation in a fraction of the time it would normally take. I was amazed at the quality of construction plus it copes left or right and best of all it’s made in America!